Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
I deserve to have a large pineapple shoved up my ass in hell* for the ginormas lie I've just told. The worst thing is, I know that under different circumstances, during a different time, I would've done the same. Afterall, curiosity is basic human nature, right? It's only the cats that actually get killed. (apparently)
*CR: Hitler in 'Little Nicky', also starring Adam Sandler - A must-watch, really. An excellent brainless comic movie which totally desensitises one to the horrors of hell and where Reese Witherspoon is an angel. p.s. I totally agree.
On a happier note, I LOVE MY JOB! I know i'm probably the only retard who enjoys working, but I love the idea of helping people fall in love (with jeans) and spend hundreds of dollars during good 'ol retail therapy. Jeans also happen to be the easiest stuff i've had to fold in my life (I HATE FOLDING TSHIRTS I HATE FOLDING TSHIRTS) AND (don't laugh) I get a kick out of finding the right size in the right cut and (okay this will sound completely stupid, but) arranging them by serial number. HAHAHAHA. I'm secretly an organized person, i've come to think! I know people who have seen the state of my room disagree, but hey, organized chaos is still organized. Co-workers are quite entertaining too and the supervisor's alright(: Tmr i'm gonna meet the other supervisor.
After witnessing someone manage to live seperate lives i.e. study overseas and come back to sg to visit every few weeks, it's made it easier for me to imagine studying overseas, too. I'm not sure if i can bear the home-sickness and the familiarity and the heartache that comes from missing the comfort of home, singapore, friends, family... But we'll see. I still have time(:
Speaking of time, THE BOYS HAVEN'T LEFT YET BUT I MISS THEM ALREADY! Sigh, i guess they have to grow up and become men sometime.
On that subject, as the President of the My Boyfriend's Gone to Army Club (MBGAC), I am happy to announce that MBGAC is recruiting new members! Very exciting, eh? It could be awesome. :D
ex-oh, ex-oh
5:03 AM